Monday, September 5, 2022

~~2 Weeks~~

 Thank you, friends, for the sweet comments regarding our new family member.  Bubbles will be with us in 2 weeks - when she is old enough to leave her mama.  

Gracie loved fall so much.  With the crisp, cooler air and beautiful falling leaves, my heart is reminded of how broken it is, that my girl is no longer with me.  I feel so sad without her here to enjoy autumn. Bubbles will be here just in time to distract me from my broken heart.

Thank you, Patty Mcdonald ~ we are in our late 60s and are apprehensive about raising a new puppy.  Your comment helped my anxiety.  So now I take a deep breath and trust God!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting ready for Bubbles! We got Winslow after my husband retired, so he was 66 and a half years old and I was a few years younger. I have to say it was an adventure with his puppy days but I've learned how to have him be active without me having to be too active, lol. He likes fetch so I'm content to throw the ball or squeaky toy as many times as he wants to, lol. You and Gary will do just fine :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome video you made! You have no need to worry about the job of raising a puppy. It will be easy compared to what you went through with Gracie in her last days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Gary have so much love to give and Bubbles will make you feel young again. LOL Seriously, you guys will do great. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bubbles is so adorable, you will share so much, love each other so very much, for a long, long time to come.

    ReplyDelete

No Rain, Please and Thank You

 A year and a half after bringing our bubbly bundle of joy home with us, I can report that her favorite pastime is TENNIS COURT PLAY.  Sadly...