Friday, December 23, 2022

Gracie's Last. Bubbles First.

 I knew in my heart that Christmas 2021 would be her last.  We savored every inch of it.  She was an angel.  Relaxing and enjoying every minute of it.

It was special.  Christmas 2021.  I knew it.  She knew it.  And now, I look back on that time, and I am in awe of God's grace and thankful for our last Christmas with Gracie.  

 She took a part of my heart with her when she left this world.  I will never be the same.

This Christmas we have Bubbles.  And she is a delight.  From our house to yours, we wish you lots of love, good health, good times, and God's blessings upon your home and family.  Merry Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Bobbi. I am SO glad you have Bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this has to be such a bittersweet Christmas for you this year. Give Bubbles a big hug and know that Gracie is still nearby. Have a wonderful Christmas and a terrific new year. Hugs and Love ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

No Rain, Please and Thank You

 A year and a half after bringing our bubbly bundle of joy home with us, I can report that her favorite pastime is TENNIS COURT PLAY.  Sadly...