Sunday, January 1, 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR

 It is only a new set of numbers.  Twenty-twenty-three.  2023. Two-thousand and twenty-three.  No matter what way you say it, the calendar is telling us we are beginning a new year.  

Last year was hard for so many.  The year before was not easy.  It all started with 2020 - and we all know how that one threw us for a loop.  So, I am not expecting much but I'm hoping for more.  

Bubbles was heaven-sent.  I have never been more sure of anything in my life.  She has taken my focus off the emptiness Gracie's absence has left, and brought the the focus on her care and sweetness.  She is a cuddly lamb, and such a good baby.  

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays.  









2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Bobbi! I am so glad that bubbles is part of your family now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my friend! Bubbles is a sweetie and for sure HEAVEN SENT! We will always miss Gracie:( HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

No Rain, Please and Thank You

 A year and a half after bringing our bubbly bundle of joy home with us, I can report that her favorite pastime is TENNIS COURT PLAY.  Sadly...