Tuesday, March 14, 2023

NO TROUBLE

 I had no choice but to change the name of this blog...  

You see, Bubble Trouble was created before the arrival of Bubbles.  Me, assuming puppy equals trouble.  

This dog has been nothing but sweetness and blessings.  She potty-trained easily within a week of being with us.  At eight weeks of age, I think that is phenomenal!

Yay, Bubbles!

I will admit, there was an adjustment period while we studied our little fur-ball of joy and decided what her needs would be, how she was adapting, what was the best course of action for her timidness and fears, etc.  But having a puppy in the house was not at all how I imagined it would be.  She's really not much trouble at all.









1 comment:

  1. I think Gracie prepared her fully for her life with you. And yes, she is blessed to have you and you are blessed to have her. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

No Rain, Please and Thank You

 A year and a half after bringing our bubbly bundle of joy home with us, I can report that her favorite pastime is TENNIS COURT PLAY.  Sadly...