Wednesday, September 20, 2023

HUMP DAY

Bubbles celebrated her 1 year Gotcha-Day yesterday while still recovering from spay surgery.  She is now 8 days out.  She goes back to the vet next week to get the stitches removed and then she is free to be who she wants to be!!!  And right now, I must tell you - she is stir-crazy.  The first 3 days after surgery she was okay to be more laid back.  But she is feeling pretty good now and zoomies along with aggressive and vulgar sexual acts with her favorite toy bunny are making me a little nervous.  Next week after her appointment, we need to get her out walking or something because she needs to get out of this house and run off some energy.
She's beautiful though.  God's been good.

Husband bought me the most beautiful canvas wall hanging for my back room for our 21st anniversary.  It's called 'He Left the 99 for 1' (or) 'He Left the 99 for Me'.  It's the most beautiful depiction of what God has done for us!  I had put the hint on Facebook, and husband actually got the hint.  How about that!  I love it.

Side note:  I have turned off comments on my blog.  The reason is, I want people to feel free to come and read without feeling obligated to comment.  Life is busy these days and most bloggers have a variety of blogs they follow.  I personally have had trouble with blogger in leaving comments on many of the blogs I follow.  It's so frustrating.  But there are still blogs that I love to go to and read.  If you would like to reach out to me, use this email address:  aahear@yahoo.com.

Sorry, this is so long.  That's another thing I'm working on.  Fewer words.  That's me, a work in progress.  

God bless and happy hump day!  Speaking of hump day.  I need to go get my dog off this rabbit.  

Then

Now



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Rain, Please and Thank You

 A year and a half after bringing our bubbly bundle of joy home with us, I can report that her favorite pastime is TENNIS COURT PLAY.  Sadly...