Saturday, October 7, 2023

It's Fall Y'all

One of the very few times I have went anywhere and taken very few photos - but this year I just savored the perfect day God provided to enjoy His beauty at the Springs Fall Festival in Springs Pa. The trails, the crafts, the food, the music, the smells (especially that kettle of apple butter throwing off the aroma of autumn through the air), the the beauty of summer turning to fall --- a perfect day created by God that I enjoyed immensely! I love these beautiful fall days. I miss Gracie on these days though, because she loved this time of year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Rain, Please and Thank You

 A year and a half after bringing our bubbly bundle of joy home with us, I can report that her favorite pastime is TENNIS COURT PLAY.  Sadly...