Thursday, August 10, 2023

~~ FEVER ~~

 Shortly after Bubbles first birthday, she showed signs of being in heat.  Then, full blown heat.  Since she has been having a bloody discharge, we've insisted she wear doggie diapers while she is in the house.  Let me tell you, she is not a fan.  However, she is such a sweet, loving, obedient dog.  She does it humbly and without complaining.  

During our God time (Bubbles and I), in my back room, while Bubbles was standing facing outside and looking out the window, neighbor dog (a big, black, adorable boxer) suddenly appeared with his nose against the window looking inside, nearly coming face to face with Bubbles.  Oh, I wish I would have had my camera ready for that one!! 

"No, Bubba, Bubbles cannot come out and play."  

My mama said surgery is scheduled for September twelfth.  I don't know what that is, but I hope it's fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Rain, Please and Thank You

 A year and a half after bringing our bubbly bundle of joy home with us, I can report that her favorite pastime is TENNIS COURT PLAY.  Sadly...