Thursday, February 29, 2024

This Hoarding Situation

 One of these days my computer is going to say, "Stop!  I can't take it anymore!"

I'm talking about how I load it up with photos and videos and emails and folders and...  well, you get the picture.  I complain about my husband being a hoarder of things, but here I am being a MAC stuff hoarder.  

Some fun facts about me:  

*I very seldom delete a picture or a video. 

*I'm afraid to delete a Word document even if I have seven thousand copies of the same document

*I will save pictures multiple times in different folders

*I do not delete emails.  I let them build and build and build till my account could burst!! (ya never know what you might have to go back and find one day)

*Oh, and I have multiple email accounts.  Maybe, eh, seven or so.  I'm a mess. But, I am blessed.  Bubble blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Rain, Please and Thank You

 A year and a half after bringing our bubbly bundle of joy home with us, I can report that her favorite pastime is TENNIS COURT PLAY.  Sadly...