Friday, May 24, 2024

Time

 Retirement is exhausting!  Ok.  It's my fault I am so busy, but still.  Today and tomorrow are planned yard sales.  Morning #1 is finished, now there is tomorrow.  I only do yard sales for three hours in the morning.  It's all I can handle.  Ugh.

First, though, we took Bubbles to an early morning exercise at the tennis courts.  EIGHT O'CLOCK IS TOO EARLY FOR SUCH NONSENSE!  And can you believe, there were actual people playing tennis on one of the courts?  Seriously?  

We went to the top court and Bubbles got her exercise before the rains came.  When the rain started - we were out of there.  Besides, I had to get home before nine since my yard sale was scheduled to start at nine.  The rain stopped shortly after we got home.  I managed to jump in the shower, throw on some makeup, and dry and style my hair before opening the garage door and pulling out all my stuff for the yard sale.  What a busy morning!  Oh, and did I mention Bubbles got sick and threw up 2X so I had to clean that up.  Too much excitement too early in the morning?  Possibly.  She's been resting since I closed up shop at noon.

*sigh*

It's hot. Husband almost has the pool opened. The water temps will not be comfortable for a week or so yet though.

Monday is Memorial Day.  Already though?  Boy, time flies.  I better get to the cemetery and put new flowers on Mom and Dad's graves.

Mom, Dad, and me.  Memorial Day 2023


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY

 Last week, we celebrated two years with Bubbles.  Her Gotcha Day was September 19, 2022.  I can't believe she has been with us for that...