Tuesday, January 10, 2023

ANGEL

 Next week Bubbles goes in for her very first grooming session.  From my understanding, they only bath them and cut around the face and trim up essential areas on the first visit.  Puppies are unpredictable, so I get it.  We took her to the groomer for a nail trim on Saturday - mainly to get her acquainted more.  She was good.  

I love her fluffy look, but I know she needs a trim.  We shall see what happens.  I've been trying to brush this shaggy coat every chance I get to keep her from getting matted, and we do butt baths weekly.  I'm hoping this helps prepare her and that it makes her easier to groom.  

Honestly, she is heaven sent.  An almost perfect angel.  


1 comment:

No Rain, Please and Thank You

 A year and a half after bringing our bubbly bundle of joy home with us, I can report that her favorite pastime is TENNIS COURT PLAY.  Sadly...