Tuesday, May 21, 2024

OLD ~ RETIRED ~ AND BUSY

 It has been a while.  Well, life has been busy.  I used to hear two sides to the story of retirement.  One was boredom.  The other was being so much busier than before retirement.  I will stand on the latter.  

There are kids and grandkids, all who have grown into extracurricular activities and so on...  so, yeah.  There's that.

Also, I've become a digital creator on TikTok which, surprisingly has grown into an extra income for me.  Being retired and with a fixed income - it's welcoming to see supplemental dollars being added to my bank account for doing something I love to do (creating videos). I honestly had no clue you could earn money from posting online.  My topic is, you guessed it, my dogs.  

Old age has set in and at 69, if I wake in the morning without something hurting - then for a moment I may think - am I dead?  Ha!

I need to get back into blogging, because oh, how I miss this.  Connecting with my blogger friends and seeing what you all have been up to.  I'm hoping life slows soon, and I can come here more frequently.  Because I love blogging.

Now I need to go check in on some of you to see what you've been up to.  God bless, and I hope your doing well.

MISS BUBBLES


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY

 Last week, we celebrated two years with Bubbles.  Her Gotcha Day was September 19, 2022.  I can't believe she has been with us for that...